IT Contractor $67,900 jobs
- Work type: Permanent - Full-time.
- Categories: Admin/Accounting/HR/IT, Asphalt Manufacturing/Laboratories, Civil Contracting, Commercial, Engineering (all…
- You will ensure the safety, health and wellbeing of staff, delivery partners, and sub-contractors.
- Our client is a market leading Global Engineering Consultancy…
$120,000 - $150,000 a year
- Work for a major tier 1 civil contractor.
- 1 weekend per month - gain a day in Liu for working it.
- Experienced Project Engineer with Tier 1 or large tier 2 civil…
- Assist in the selection of suitable suppliers/contractors and always obtain best pricing.
- Working for a well established and award winning electrical company,…
$210,000 a year
- You will provide technical oversight of the civil and building sub-contractor’s activities working in close liaison with the project management team.
- Cultural fit is very important to work to my client, it really is a great team to be apart of.
- Fircroft are working in partnership with an Engineering…
Samaras Structural Engineers
$80,000 - $120,000 a year
- What's in it for you?*.
- Previous experience managing sub-contractors with a focus on OHS, programming, quality, supervision and contracts administration.
- Across Australia and New Zealand, Babcock is a key contractor to Defence, emergency services and the oil and gas sectors, employing more than 1000 talented…
- What's in it for you:
- Talent Blueprint has partnered with a multi-disciplined contractor with operations across the nation.
- Project hire until early 2021.
- Beyond this, it is an opportunity to make a lasting difference to a developing engineering team and the wider organisation.
- Residential role based in Honiara.
We have removed 2 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.