Sort by: relevance -
- Diagnosing and fixing networking failures.
- Knowledge of the Linux networking stack e.g. TCP congestion control, routing, name resolution.
- Awareness of technology trends and how they impact the way businesses consume IT.
- 5+ years of experience in the design and implementation of complex IT…
- Basic understanding of computing, storage, networking, scripting.
- It is as simple as this:
- The ability to demonstrate measurable business value against the…
$70,000 - $85,000 a year
- Experience in an IT Support, Administration or IT Operations role.
- Access Management/AAA, IDS/IPS, Cryptography, DDoS, Operating Systems (System Administration)…
- It goes without saying that you must have experience in architecting classic solutions across a wide variety of platforms and solutions spaces with specific…
- Managed and delivered IT engagements at large enterprises.
- Knowledge of networking and access protocols such as HTTP, DNS, TCP/IP, LDAP and Microsoft Active…
- You understand networking, network programming, network-oriented design patterns, distributed computing and best practices related to same.
- Experience working with enterprise architectures and IT service management frameworks.
- The right person will be highly professional, technical and analytical,…
- Solid grasp of networking fundamentals.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or at least 4 years relevant experience in a large-scale technical environment.
- Solid troubleshooting and networking experience (TCP/IP, DNS, firewalls, LAN/WAN).
- With AWS you can requisition compute power, storage, and other services…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.