IT Officer jobs
You refined by:
Customer Service Officer (undo)
- If you are successful for a role with the Bank of Queensland, it is a condition of employment that background screening is completed to ensure that the Bank…
- The Customer Services Officer is responsible for delivering outstanding administration and support services for the.
- The Organisation’s Policies and Procedures.
- Be part of a winning team that recognises and rewards success.
- Join a great, multinational company with a strong culture.
- SO, WHATS IN IT FOR YOU?
- Ensuring it's in line our Mission, Vision and Values.
- Great career paths and development with an entrepreneurial.
- Or dance, boxing to cycling.
- What’s in it for you?
- We are the Brisbane branch of our Global Company Concentrix.
- Every day we help the Australian Public by offering solutions and providing…
- This is an exciting opportunity for someone with customer service and administration experience and excellent numerical and communication skills to join our…
- You may also be asked to be cross trained to a license testing officer when the business requires.
- Due to the continually busy environment, multiple positions…
- This position will see you as the first contact point to customers, so it is paramount that you have the ability to remain calm and provide an effective service…
- Qualify severity to the issue and redirect it to the right service/person.
- Manpower are looking for 2 self-motivated, independent and dedicated…
We have removed 21 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.