IT Officer jobs
- We know it is important for people to work in an organisation that provides more than just a job.
- Referees should have a thorough knowledge of your capabilities…
- Knowledge of relevant legislation as it applies to Payroll (e.g. LSL, Workers Compensation, Superannuation and Tax).
- Experience with SAP is highly regarded.
u&u Recruitment Partners
Sydney Central Business District NSW
$90,000 a year
- CBD Location, Stunning Offices (it figures).
- A job with a recession-proof business at just the right time!
- This multifaceted property business has shovels in…
$35 - $40 an hour
- Be asked to pick up and run with your role quickly and succeed autonomously in it.
- Sole-charge position for a tidy payroll of 100 staff.
Brookfield Asset Management
- To be successful in this role, it is expected that you possess the following:
- Brookfield Asset Management is a leading global alternative asset manager with…
- What's in it for you.
- Permanent role with excellent benefits.
- 5 years' experience in a full-cycle payroll position.
- Updating and maintaining payroll records.
We have removed 2 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.