You refined by:
$80,000 - $120,000 a year
- 2-5 years' experience working as a Junior IT Project Manager.
- Develop and implement project management plans to ensure the success of the project.
$165,000 - $190,000 a year
- Proven ability of successfully managing and delivering multiple IT projects, using both waterfall and agile project management methodologies.
Northrop Consulting Engineers
- Ensure each project team is briefed on the project at hand, coordinating and running Project meetings, recording minutes.
- Advanced IT skills including MS Suite.
- Working closely with other IT leaders (e.g.
- Working closely with the Portfolio Manager, IT Application Services to identify future strategic direction of IT…
Brisbane Central Business District QLD
$165,000 - $175,000 a year
- To be successful it is essential that you are proficient in project control systems such as Primavera (P6) and Microsoft Project and have demonstrated…
$65,838 a year
- To be successful in this role you will hold a relevant qualification in a field such as civil construction, horticulture, arboriculture or project management,…
- Prior experience in project delivery across different types of high-risk, high-value, complex IT projects;
- Managing all elements of project delivery to ensure…
$150,000 a year
- As IT Project Manager you will lead a variety of complex projects to achieve key business objectives.
- The Project Manager is the primary point of contact for…
- Interfaces with local IT suppliers and partners for regional specific IT services.
- Assists the Regional Head of IT to execute IT focused business engagement…
- Assist the Maintenance Coordinator in carrying out projects and maintenance work, ensure allocated work is carried out promptly and efficiently.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.