IT Project jobs
You refined by:
Canberra ACT (undo)
First Grade Group
- Due to an increase in demand from these clients, we are looking to expand our candidate database within the IT sector to continue to provide the service levels…
- Work with key stakeholders to achieve world's best practice processes in major projects.
- Have extensive training opportunities through the Dialog Academy, which…
$80,000 - $120,000 a year
- 2-5 years' experience working as a Junior IT Project Manager.
- Develop and implement project management plans to ensure the success of the project.
$73,471 - $79,206 a year
- Experience with IT incident response practices.
- The ability to explain complex issues and concepts to IT management and/or senior business stakeholders.
Ignite Specialist Recruitment Services
- Solid IT background with at least two years’ experience in IT projects.
- Our client is seeking an IT Project Support personnel for a contract until June 2020…
$106,043 - $114,146 a year
- It operates within Major Projects Canberra, but functions as a dedicated team with the single objective of successfully delivering the SPIRE project through…
$82,346 - $93,713 a year
- Extensive experience with IT incident response practices.
- Representing IT Security on various departmental boards (e.g.
- Mansur Saleh (03) 8317 8365.
- IT Service Management, IT Operating Models, IT Strategy, Agile Delivery, IT Project Management)As a Consultant, Senior Consultant or Manager within our…
- Present business cases for IT solutions.
- Identify, analyse and mitigate project risks, assumptions, issues and dependencies.
- In a typical day, you will:
- At least 3 years’ experience in IT project management environment;
- As a Senior Project Coordinator you will be supporting multiple ICT projects to ensure…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.