IT Project jobs
You refined by:
Senior Project Manager (undo)
Department of Jobs, Precincts and Regions
Melbourne City Centre VIC
$120,692 - $161,511 a year
- Ensure that the project is managed in accordance to the relevant DJPR frameworks, processes and standards, including the ICT Project Management Framework.
- Rigorous approach to project management to deliver enterprise-level projects.
- Mentor clients, work on projects independently, participate as a team member, or…
- We currently have opportunities for Senior Project Managers to lead iconic and complex Sydney Metro projects from procurement through construction to reporting…
- Manage project from initiation through to delivery.
- Excellent understanding of project governance is essential.
- What will you be doing?
- What are we looking for?
- You will accept total responsibility for the effective management of all phases of projects from initial establishment to handover & project closure.
Technology One Limited
- Including project plans, acceptance certificate, project deliverables, risk, issues and financial status.
- Including regular status reporting, project structure …
- 5+ years of experience in a project management role in IT-based projects.
- Guide project planning, scheduling, monitoring, and reporting activities for Red Hat…
- Define and setup each project using the Project Initiation Document determining project time, cost and qualityexpectations with stakeholders.
$130,000 - $180,000 a year
- You will have been working in the project space in either a Project Manager or Program Manager type role, with accountability for budget, timescales and scope…
- This opportunity will see you lead multi million-dollar high voltage power projects through the entire project life cycle.
- Deliver our promise to the customer.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.