IT Project $100,000 jobs
- Proven ability to develop effective relationships and provide advice and expertise with regard to project delivery, management, and implementation.
$80,000 - $120,000 a year
- The rose is to hire both permanent, and where appropriate, contract individuals to support the delivery of key client projects.
- Close knit back office team.
- Aurecon is an engineering and infrastructure advisory company, but not as you know it!
- Proven track record of successful delivery of cross-functional projects…
- Ensure complete and accurate Challenge/project reporting.
- Experience driving projects to completion working with aggressive timelines.
$120,000 a year
- The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate their previous project management experience and if you have worked in IT wed based projects it would be…
- Each project brings something new, and as such you can expect to be adding value to the team through:
- We are a supportive and highly regarded team of Technology…
- Act as IT Support liaison for external project requests.
- Work with IT Support Managers and project team to identify training opportunities for Support Analyst…
- Lead a small project coordinator team responsible for supporting the delivery of initiatives.
- Ensure that project deliverables are delivered on time and on…
- You will be exposed to a range of exciting projects across industry sectors and service lines including:
- Working with KPMG you will consult on client projects,…
- Work type: Permanent Full-time.
- With more than 200 stores and employing over 34,000 people, Kmart is proud to be one of Australia and New Zealand’s largest and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.