IT Project $100,000 jobs
- The project manager leads definition and assures continued viability of projects that meet the changing needs of the business, against the metrics of time,…
- Keeping abreast of new technology and consider using it where appropriate.
- In depth experience in full stack projects including at least one of the following.
- You will assist in the management of projects to ensure that works and services are completed within specific project time, quality and budget.
- Identify project risks and manage on an ongoing basis throughout project delivery.
- Major gas and renewable expansion projects.
- To be successful you will have:
- Working closely with G&I to ensure that expansion projects are aligned with revenue and reputation imperatives.
- Company operating name: Rio Tinto.
- The delivery of a portfolio of multiple projects to the project management framework and governance requirements.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Directly or indirectly manage project personnel.
- Coordinate the activities of a project team to complete projects in a safe manner on schedule with budget…
- The development, review and management of project plans encompassing all elements of project delivery including OH&S, Quality & Environment.
- You have a background in delivering large scale IT projects ideally within an Agile environment.
- Managing multi-skilled teams and deliver leading edge tech…
- Your technical ability in delivering electrical design projects including (but not limited to);
- On offer are the fantastic career opportunities that come with…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.