IT Project $100,000 jobs
- In addition, the Project Manager will also be responsible for stakeholder management, reporting, detailed resource management, project administration, project…
- Capable of managing and working on multiple projects and tasks.
- IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find…
- Determine, communicate, plan and deliver the IT requirements for major logistics projects.
- Responsible for project deliverables, including budgets, planning,…
- Yes, the rumours are true… We get free beer (and consume it responsibly)!
- Identify all Supply Chain cost impacts and ensure these are accurately reflected in…
- Act as IT Support liaison for external project requests.
- Work with IT Support Managers and project team to identify training opportunities for Support Analyst…
- Control, triage, prioritise new project or non-transition IT requests;
- Manage the overall programme budget as well as support PMs to manage and optimise their…
- Each project brings something new, and as such you can expect to be adding value to the team through:
- We are a supportive and highly regarded team of Technology…
- Our Project Services Hub in Adelaide has had a long track record of delivering world class projects throughout Victoria, but also play a major role in…
- Commits to and guarantees that the applicable PI processes are implemented, communicated, delivered and supported in the project.
- It’s all about progress.
$122,905 - $127,854 a year
- Sound project management experience managing business-as-usual upgrades and improvement projects.
- Reporting to the Manager IT & Digital Transformation, the IT…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.