IT Service Consultant jobs
- A service committed to providing the highest levels of healthcare and services.
- The demographics indicate it has a young population, and it is one of the few…
- The broader health service is a 700-bed service that treats more than 44,000 inpatients and welcomes more than 1,400 new-born babies in a year.
- This broader service consists of a strong network of public hospitals, health services and health centres across rural and remote WA.
- The team consisting of Psychiatrists, Psychologists, Social Workers, Mental Health Nurses, Dieticians, Somatic Psychotherapists and administration staff is…
- This public hospital offers a comprehensive range of specialist care across key medical and healthcare disciplines, including acute and sub-acute care,…
- Join a dynamic and high performing health service.
- In addition to clinical services, the site also provides education and research facilities.
- It is not necessary to do clinical shifts but it would be beneficial to understand the process.
- The service aims to further set the standard for telehealth…
- Drug and Alcohol patients will generally undergo a 7-day medical detox and 28 days total rehabilitation, benefiting from a strong TMS and ECT service.
$227,063 a year
- Additionally, it is an accredited teaching hospital.
- In conjunction with the District, it provides an integrated network of acute, mental health, aged care,…
- Enjoy a range of benefits with this supportive and dedicated healthcare service.
- You will be well supported by Consultants as well as the health service itself…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.