Implementation Manager $160,000 jobs in Melbourne City Centre VIC
You refined by:
$160,000 - $170,000 a year
- Experience with legacy systems and implementation of new technologies such as Kafta, API, will be highly desirable.
- Excellent Pay $160K – $170K + Bonus.
$750 - $800 a day
- Provide input and assistance with the implementation of the Property Asset Class Strategy and Asset Management Plans in relation to the management of sites and…
- Highly technical and analytical, possessing extensive experience in solution architecture (implementation/consulting) and pre-sales.
- Can you still dive deep?
- From digital transformation to technology implementation, and data management to managing vendors, we support the full range of tech, telco and data needs of…
First People Recruitment Solutions
$95 - $100 an hour
- BA with a HR background experienced in rostering implementations.
- Contract until 30 June 2020 with the possibility of 3 x 3-month extensions.
- Support the implementation of KPIs for senior leadership team and calculation of variable remuneration outcomes based on performance data;
Ashdown People JA
$130,000 - $190,000 a year
- Expertise in strategic sourcing, transformation/transition programs, sourcing and procurement technology implementation, spend analysis, supplier negotiations,…
Appetency Recruitment Services
- Senior project implementation and pre-sales role in SE suburbs.
- IT infrastructure & Cloud services solution.
- Understand and leverage our client’s Consulting and…
$150,000 - $175,000 a year
- End to End IDAM project implementation.
- Creation and delivery of identity solutions - leverage off implementation and lead a BAU IDAM team.
- Led full stack BSS implementations.
- Experience in implementation of relevant solutions within the telecommunications sector (operators).
- What’s in it for you?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.