Inbound Customer Service jobs in Sunshine VIC
$28 - $29 an hour
- Providing exceptional customer service via phone & email.
- Previous experience in a customer service or call centre based role.
- Experience in a customer service, training or account management role.
- Proactively participating in meetings and sessions to improve customer service processes.
Aegis Services Australia
$21.54 an hour
- A passion for providing outstanding customer service.
- Previous customer service and sales experience in call centre, hospitality or retail will be highly…
Melbourne City Centre VIC
- Previous customer service experience (essential).
- A demonstrated ability in providing exceptional customer service.
- Apply for this job now!
- Receiving a high volume of inbound calls, you will:
- Deliver a seamless customer experience on various Superannuation related enquiries.
- The Member Services Contact Centre is responsible for delivering excellent service and a high quality experience to members through inbound and outbound…
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate services.
- Is willing to work closely with the marketing and customer support team.
- We're after awesome Sales Reps!
$50,000 - $55,000 a year
- Previous customer service and administration experience.
- Engage and understand the needs of customers and deliver exceptional customer experience over inbound…
Port Melbourne VIC
$45,000 a year
- Warm inbound leads will be provided on regular basis.
- Making initial contact with prospective customers and carry out consultations either in home or over the…
BCI Australia Pty Ltd
$60,000 - $70,000 a year
- Previous sales or customer service experience highly regarded.
- It is quickly becoming the foundation for all other architectural services within the BCI Media…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.