Incident Management Officer jobs
You refined by:
City of Greater Bendigo
- Bodies, management and reporting of funding agreements.
- And recreation, project management or similar discipline.
- Connected to culture and community.
$128,089 - $148,134 a year
- The Principal Project Officer will report directly to the Executive Director, System Management, and will be responsible for day-to-day project management…
- High self-awareness including planning and time management.
- Advise management on hazard prevention strategies and assist in their implementation.
$67,961 a year
- The position provides second line diagnostic and resolution of incidents and requested logged via the internal Information Technology Management System (ITMS).
- Comply and support the Quality Management system in all aspects of your role.
- Review, monitor and provide feedback on the effectiveness of the quality…
$67,839 - $76,450 a year
- Overview of Asset Management Services.
- As a part of AMS, the Campus operations team is responsible for all aspects of maintenance and compliance of buildings…
$65,625 - $69,650 a year
- Officer of Chief Financial Officer.
- Emphasis on incident and service request management.
- Formal qualifications in Business Management and/or ITIL Service…
$25 - $35 an hour
- Respond to incidents and prepare written reports.
- Interact with key stakeholders including management and emergency services.
- A sharp eye for detail.
- Learning the activities undertaken by a site safety officer.
- Learning and implementing the requirements of the Fulton Hogan safety management system.
- Performing site lockup and unlock as required by management.
- Report any security related incidents, hazards or unusual occurrences.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.