Incident Management Officer jobs
You refined by:
- Building Management Systems, signage and tunnel management via SCADA, and other IT-based control.
- Provide information to management and other stakeholders…
- Diary management and client liaison skills.
- Undertake routine activities including reception (telephone and counter enquiries), arranging appointments,…
- Process and prepare specific paperwork e.g. general correspondence, incident reports, minutes and attachments as required.
- Work autonomously to meet deadlines.
- Monitor incident queues and incoming requests to ensure incidents and support requests are efficiently prioritised and dealt with in a timely manner.
- Ability or the ability to quickly learn Service Now & HP Openview Service Desk and ITIL Service Management processes, primarily incident / problem management.
$45 an hour
- As Reportable Incident Officer, working at the APS5 level, you will be responsible for the management of a caseload of incidents reported by providers,…
- Assist in meeting enterprise service levels by applying eHealth incident management processes.
- As the Technology Officer, you will provide onsite and remote…
- As the Principal Technology Officer, you provide onsite and remote level 2 technical support, incident management and request fulfilment in the communications…
- Conduct risk management reviews of incidents, including assaults that occur within the Centre and provide a detailed assessment of the risks including metric…
$47.50 an hour
- Level II traffic management qualification (desirable).
- Extensive experience in a similar role in Traffic Coordination / Management.
- What you'll need to succeed.
Be the first to see new Incident Management Officer jobs
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.