Incident Management Officer $90,000 jobs
$128,089 - $148,134 a year
- The Principal Project Officer will report directly to the Executive Director, System Management, and will be responsible for day-to-day project management…
$97,237 - $109,528 a year
- Classification Executive Level 1 (Senior Professional Officer Class C).
- Effectively at NSW SES State Operations Centre during significant operational incidents.
- Chief Operating Officer (COO) Portfolio.
- Ability to provide high level advice to senior management on relevant strategic and operational objectives,…
- Understanding of Data Management, Security and Controls and Risk Management.
- Experience in investigating and responding to incidents resulting in data breaches,…
$113,965 - $126,294 a year
- Legislative responsibilities, particularly pertaining to the safety and risk management of operations.
- Formal qualifications in OH&S systems and/ or Risk…
$81,639 - $127,539 a year
- Participate in risk management activities.
- Communicating and coordinating effectively with nursing and other staff in regard to management plans, diagnostic…
- Support the Investigation and reporting of environmental incidents and complaints to the client and UGL management.
- What makes you right for UGL.
$94,000 - $112,000 a year
- Establishment, placement and management of supplier contracts.
- Support the management of supplier performance against contractual requirements.
- Leading the risk management function from an enterprise perspective, collating understanding and management of risk across Xero to ensure we have a holistic…
Australian Criminal Intelligence Commission (ACIC)
$124,585 - $140,369 a year
- Chief Technology Officer (CTO) Branch.
- The service desk provides a full suite of user support services, incident and problem management and manages mobile and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.