Individual Support Worker jobs
Melbourne City Centre VIC
- Providing support to individuals who are respondents to an application for an intervention order or involved in criminal proceedings arising from or including…
- We are currently seeking experienced care workers in the Coffs Harbour Region.
- You will be passionate about care work, be committed and sensitive by…
- If you are successful you will join a skilled, enthusiastic and recovery oriented teams with the opportunity to provide primary and secondary consultations to…
Brisbane Central Business District QLD
- You will be working as part of an Australian wide team who provide face to face counselling, telephone based support and case management to individuals and…
- In your new role you will be responsible for clinical counselling and case management as you assist individuals, couples and families.
- What you need to do now.
East Melbourne VIC
- Develop intervention plans for implementation by disability and mental health support workers as required.
- Provide time limited specialist support coordination…
- Provide strategic and operational support to onsite Paramedics.
- Provide onsite support for regulatory hygiene monitoring and health surveillance activities.
$70 an hour
- Applicants must be an accredited health professional or social worker.
- Health professionals and social workers must have extensive clinical and relevant…
$22 - $25 an hour
- Disability and Age care Support worker.
- Supporting clients with daily tasks such as bathing, dressing and mealtime assistance.
- Have you got your own vehicle?
$30.48 an hour
- We are looking for experienced staff to join a dynamic team that will work collaboratively with individuals, families, and a range of stakeholders in local…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.