Individual Support Worker jobs
- We love to meet support workers that are invested, passionate about their job and improving clients day to day lives and independence.
- What’s in it for you:
$65,000 - $70,000 a year
- Achieving contractual outcomes and individual KPIs.
- Providing assertive and intensive post-release support, including actively supporting referrals to other…
- Applications from individuals who do not meet the above criteria will not be short listed.
- Sugarman Australia are seeking a passionate and enthusiastic…
$60,000 - $63,000 a year
- Vast experience as a disability or mental health support worker.
- Your role is to manage the day to day of the service, lead and supervise a team, manage rosters…
$90,000 - $100,000 a year
- This role will be based in Melbourne with some travel required to support the state-wide service.
- There is a significant opportunity to work from a dual…
We have removed 5 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.