Individual Support Worker jobs
You refined by:
Perth WA (undo)
Department of Communities Child Protection and Fam...
$62,172 - $67,256 a year
- As a Residential Care Worker you will be responsible for working as a member of a team to achieve best outcomes for children and young people and providing…
$848 a week
- Liaise with families and qualified child care staff concerning any special dietary requirements of individual children.
- In addition, your daily tasks will be:
Platinum Healthcare Perth
$26 - $46 an hour
- For this role we require experienced female support workers and you will need to have a manual drivers licence preferably with experience driving a disability…
- Able to provide quality support using a person-centered approach.
- Desirable: Certificate of NDIS ‘Quality, Safety & You’ of the NDIS workers orientation module.
$15,900 a year
- For over 50 years we have been quietly providing support to older members of our community.
- You are an enthusiastic, reliable worker who enjoys being a team…
- Demonstrated experience as a disability support worker.
- Identitywa supports people with disability to enjoy a fulfilling life.
- 'C' Class Driver's Licence.
Directions Disability Support Services
- Schedule person-centred supports with support workers matched to individuals;
- Support workers to maximise their availability to individuals and families;…
- We are seeking passionate, caring, and dedicated disability support workers who are as diverse as our customers to join the Rocky Bay team.
- Adhere to internal processes to streamline administrative support.
- You must be a self-starter, hard-worker and well organised.
- Project, work group and individual risk assessment skills.
- Develop strong interpersonal relationships with the project team and workers.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.