Individual Support Worker jobs
- We want to employ people who reflect the diversity of our clients to ensure we can support each client's individual needs and wants.
$34.17 an hour
- St Bart’s Mental Health and Accommodation facilities deliver essential support services to individuals who are experiencing the risk of homelessness.
Parkerville Children and Youth Care
- The ability to support young people to meet their agreed case management plans.
- Skills in care and maintenance of the physical environment, working with…
Department of Communities Child Protection and Fam...
$62,172 - $67,256 a year
- As a Residential Care Worker you will be responsible for working as a member of a team to achieve best outcomes for children and young people and providing…
$34.17 an hour
- We are looking for reliable and highly motivated individuals to join the various teams across all aged care services.
- Organisation Name : St Bart's.
$28 - $32 an hour
- Previous community experience providing one-on-one support to individuals in their own home (minimum 500 hours).
- 7 days a week Contact Team support.
- One on one in-home support.
- Since 1971 Drake Medox has been at the forefront of Health and Community Services in Australia, specialising in providing in-home…
- If you are passionate about providing quality care and support to individuals living with a disability this opportunity is for you!
Home Care Assistance, West Coast Perth
- Casual Caregivers required to support Clients living in Perth*.
- Home Care Assistance, West Coast Perth is a small, locally run organisation, providing care and…
- The successful candidates have a strong sense of compassion and respect for individuals, excellent communication skills and a Current Senior First Aid…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.