Individual Support Worker jobs
$34.17 an hour
- St Bart’s Mental Health and Accommodation facilities deliver essential support services to individuals who are experiencing the risk of homelessness.
$34.17 an hour
- We are looking for reliable and highly motivated individuals to join the various teams across all aged care services.
- Organisation Name : St Bart's.
- Randstad is committed to the safety and well being of all the people we provide support and care to including children and vulnerable individuals.
Home Care Assistance, West Coast Perth
- Casual Caregivers required to support Clients living in Perth*.
- Home Care Assistance, West Coast Perth is a small, locally run organisation, providing care and…
- Due to the individual support requirements of our clients, we particularly require female support workers for this role.
- Above award rates of pay.
Platinum Healthcare Perth
$26 - $49 an hour
- Experienced support workers are required for hourly based support services on weekdays as well as weekends and for overnight support.
$28 - $32 an hour
- Previous community experience providing one-on-one support to individuals in their own home (minimum 500 hours).
- 7 days a week Contact Team support.
- If you are passionate about providing quality care and support to individuals living with a disability this opportunity is for you!
Health Training Australia
- As a Trainee Support Worker, you will provide personal, physical and emotional support to individuals who require assistance with aspects of their daily living.
- The successful candidates have a strong sense of compassion and respect for individuals, excellent communication skills and a Current Senior First Aid…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.