Individual Support Worker jobs
- Support Workers will receive support to achieve the skills required to deliver individualised support to people with disabilities living in the community.
Greater Shepparton Sec College
- Provide counselling as required and undertake individual support where appropriate.
- Work with student support team to deliver wellbeing programs and supports to…
- We are seeking experienced, friendly, energetic individuals who are looking for a rewarding role as a Support Worker and are dedicated to providing exceptional…
$27,000 - $28,000 a year
- As a Support worker you will love working directly with people supporting them and building capacity in them to lead a healthy and independent life.
- Team members will receive support to achieve the skills required to deliver individualised support to people with disabilities living in the community.
- These rewarding roles support our clients with a range of support services including Respite, Personal Care and Domestic Assistance to enable independence,…
$28.38 an hour
- Flexible and supportive work environment who value our workers and what they do for our customers.
- In this role, you are responsible for following the customer…
We have removed 0 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.