Individual Support Worker jobs
- They also have a pivotal role in working collaboratively with external child and family support agencies and other government agencies to support students.
$33.12 an hour
- Implement behaviour support plans aimed at supporting individuals who demonstrate challenging behaviours to achieve their goals.
- As a Support Worker you will:
- You enjoy selling and providing great individual end solutions based on customer needs.
- We are currently looking for an energetic co-worker who is passionate…
- Support workers provide empathetic and individualised support to clients appropriate to their needs, goals and aspirations.
- Friday 06 March 2020, by 5pm.
Holdsworth Community Ltd
$34 - $38 an hour
- Throughout the Eastern Suburbs, we support:
- Experience providing positive behaviour support to people with a disability.
- Their families and care givers.
- We’re looking for well-rounded, self-motivated individuals with strong interpersonal skills and great problem-solving techniques.
- How to stay in touch?
Viewpoint, a Trimble Company
- Experience working in a support call center.
- This position provides technical support to customers, answering questions on.
- Willingness to try new things.
- We welcome and support applications by people from various life experiences, cultures and faiths and work together to provide options that empower and enrich…
- Casual care workers are required to relieve for annual and sick leave as necessary and ideally you will be available to work across all shifts, 7 days per week.
- Our ideal candidate will demonstrate a genuine desire to support our clients to live their lives to the fullest.
- Generous reimbursement for work-related travel.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.