Individual Support Worker jobs
Wagga Wagga NSW
$33.11 an hour
- Implement behaviour support plans aimed at supporting individuals who demonstrate challenging behaviours to achieve their goals.
- As a Support Worker you will:
- Connecting Families is a community services organisation founded in 2013 arranging assistance, support and counsel for families.
- Current NSW Driver’s Licence.
$20.85 - $23.65 an hour
- Join an ‘essential services’ sector and support the elderly.
- Assisting residents with a range of daily life activities, providing practical and emotional…
$28 - $46 an hour
- Assist clients with daily errands, companionship and support.
- Providing support with academic, social or recreational activities.
- Paid Kilometres and Travel Time + NFP Salary Packaging Benefits.
- Wagga Wagga, Junee, Cootamundra and surrounding areas.
- Our entire team is committed to meeting the needs of all the families we assist and support.
- We need energetic and passionate individuals who are great with…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.