Individual Support Worker jobs
- We welcome and support applications by people from various life experiences, cultures and faiths and work together to provide options that empower and enrich…
- Working in disability support at Yooralla provides the opportunity to work with customers with varying support needs and from different backgrounds.
- The role of a Mental Health Senior Support Worker in Accommodation Services is to provide support to our clients with a disability who require assistance with…
- With a naturally empathetic disposition you are compassionate toward vulnerable individuals.
- Providing support, advocacy, advice and referrals to families with…
Wagga Wagga NSW
$33.11 an hour
- The ability to develop positive relationships with our customers and to support their individual care plans, as appropriate.
- This includes ensuring comfortable and safe residential care and the delivery of family centred support according to program and individual client goals.
$69,200 a year
- Provide after hours support to participants with high quality mental health, psychosocial and recovery support.
- Role available until June 2021.
Department of Communities Child Protection and Fam...
$62,172 - $67,256 a year
- As a Residential Care Worker you will be responsible for working as a member of a team to achieve best outcomes for children and young people and providing…
- Your excellent written and verbal communication skills will equip you to relate to a diverse group of individuals and communities.
- Our ideal candidate will demonstrate a genuine desire to support our clients to live their lives to the fullest.
- Generous reimbursement for work-related travel.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.