Industrial Control Automation Engineer jobs
Sort by: relevance -
- Demonstrated skills in control systems/automation programming and integration - advantageous.
- Experience in HV switchgear, control systems, substations and…
- Experience in developing and implementing industrial automation systems using:
- Electrical Services, Control Systems, Automation & Systems Design/Integration.
- Our client is an industry leader with over 30 years’ experience in supply and assembly of high-quality projects within the process control & industrial…
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a Controls Engineer.
- Controls System, Engineer, Oil & Gas, Honeywell, Design, Universal Stations, Field Experience,…
$36 - $37 an hour
- Here is your chance to join the industry leader in the supply and assembly of high-quality process control and industrial automation equipment.
- We are looking for a Controls Engineer to join our Group Project Integration Team.
- Control system design for preparation of CAD drawings.
$70,000 - $85,000 a year
- BMS / BEMS / Building Automation / Building Controls / Building Management Systems / Electrical Engineering / HVAC / M&E Building Services / Industrial…
Melbourne Eastern Suburbs VIC
- Certificate IV in Manufacturing Technology, Automation and Control or similar.
- Good understanding of Quality control & process engineering principles.
- Mechanical, Electrical or Industrial Controls engineer would be considered an advantage.
- Building Automation and Controls market knowledge is preferable.
LY ELECTRICAL SERVICES PTY LTD
$62,000 - $90,000 a year
- At least a bachelor's degree in automation, electrical engineering or relevant with a minimum of 5 years’ relevant experience in automation and controls, fire…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.