Information Officer jobs in South Australia
- If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or contact Kristyn Taylor, Bianca Holmes or Kate Burne on 08 7221…
- The Records and Information Officer is accountable for the provision of Records Management related services to internal clients within the state government…
- This organisation based East of Adelaide, is seeking a PC Rollout Support Officer for a 3-month contract.
- If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now'…
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- The Business Support Officer is accountable for:
- Assisting with research and report writing, minute…
- This is a newly created role within Business Technology division and reports directly to the Chief Information Officer.
- What you'll need to succeed.
- Do you have previous experience as a procurement officer for a government department?
- If you would like to apply for the role, or for more information, please…
- The Information Management Officer is responsible for the effective and efficient delivery of council’s records management functions under the direction of the…
- We have an immediate start for an Intake Officer to process referrals for the Commonwealth Home Support Program for Aged Care Clients.
- The Payroll Officer will assist with a project in relation to staff leave balances.
- If you are ready to register your interest in this role, forward your…
- You are most welcome to contact either Denise Lower or Sheridan Catt for more information on 8340 7766.
- We are currently seeking an experienced Administration…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.