Information Technology jobs in Winnellie NT
You refined by:
- More information on pre-employment checks specific to this role can be sourced through.
- Liaise with stakeholders to ensure data requirements are clearly defined…
Department of the Attorney-General and Justice
- The ability to maintain confidentiality of information.
- Demonstrated experience in front line customer service including expert delivery of relevant and…
- More information on pre-employment checks specific to this role can be sourced.
- Maintain and manage the Lorraine Brennan Centre receptionist area whilst…
- Experience in gathering business related information and analysing requirements.
- To provide specialist analysis and direction for the development and…
- Further information is available at.
- Professionalism. The ACF-JD also includes information around Clinical Problems & Conditions and Skills &.
- Maintain accuracy and integrity of client information by conducting audits including security audit reports, data correction and.
- High level competency to effectively use and support others, in the use of information technology, including, online recruitment.
- Experience in developing information systems specifications reflecting business process and design.
- To assist in achieving Digital Health Services goals…
$200,000 a year
- Identify key decision-makers and develop and maintain relationships in NT Government.
- Identify sales opportunities for all offerings (may/may not include…
- Performance standards for a suite of information communication technology agreements.
- Context Statement: The Contract Unit manages the delivery of a broad range…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.