Information Technology jobs in Winnellie NT
You refined by:
Darwin NT (undo)
- More information on pre-employment checks specific to this role can be sourced through.
- Liaise with stakeholders to ensure data requirements are clearly defined…
Department of the Attorney-General and Justice
- The ability to maintain confidentiality of information.
- Demonstrated experience in front line customer service including expert delivery of relevant and…
Office of the Commissioner for Public Employment
- Demonstrated experience of computer information systems and applications including word processing, desktop and web.
- In relation to the delivery of services.
- Further information is available at.
- Professionalism. The ACF-JD also includes information around Clinical Problems & Conditions and Skills &.
- Maintaining appropriate client records and complying with management information system requirements.
- More information on pre-employment checks specific to this…
$200,000 a year
- Identify key decision-makers and develop and maintain relationships in NT Government.
- Identify sales opportunities for all offerings (may/may not include…
- The Core Clinical Systems Renewal Program (CCSRP), under the management of EPS, is a major technology.
- The Project Coordinator will provide high quality project…
- Demonstrated experience within a clinical information system implementation project.
- KPMG is seeking a Solutions Architect with desired experience in clinical…
- Performance standards for a suite of information communication technology agreements.
- Context Statement: The Contract Unit manages the delivery of a broad range…
- Permanent administration job for a IT & technology company in Darwin.
- Develop and maintain a high level knowledge in the use of information management systems.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.