Information Technology jobs in Winnellie NT
- Degree in Financial Management, Business, or Information Technology or related discipline.
- Experience in gathering business related information and analysing…
- A working knowledge of computers with a demonstrated commitment to using Information Technology (IT) to facilitate optimal.
$204,663 - $228,359 a year
- Good written and communication skills, including Information Technology skills and the ability to liaise with other agencies, both.
- Tertiary qualifications e.g. Degree in Business Management / Information Technology (IT) or similar relevant studies.
- Experience and capabilities to this role.
- High level competency to effectively use and support others, in the use of information technology, including, online recruitment.
- Development and implementation of new Systems and to clarify Information Technology requirements and issues.
- Follow defined service quality standards, Workplace…
- Information for Applicants attached resume/cv.
- Information about Selected qualifications, experience, skills, etc.).
- Will be provided to other applicants to.
- Provide technical expertise in Information Technology (IT) and analytics to drive data extraction, establish reporting.
Department of the Attorney-General and Justice
- The ability to maintain confidentiality of information.
- Demonstrated experience in front line customer service including expert delivery of relevant and…
- Further information is available at.
- The ACF-JD also includes information around Clinical Problems & Conditions and Skills &.
- Providing care to the patient.
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.