Information Technology jobs in Winnellie NT
- Good written and communication skills, including Information Technology (IT) skills and the ability to liaise with other agencies,.
- For more information about Cummins careers in Australia visit https://Cummins-Australia.jobs or call Vikki on 08 9475 8755.
- Organising parts for repair events.
- Fluids, separation, and waste management technologies.
- Completion of a Bachelor’s Degree in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) or other…
Department of the Attorney-General and Justice
- Demonstrated experience with organisational change management specific to business systems, new technologies and business.
- Prior to commencement of employment.
- Proven skills in the effective use of Information technology records for the effective delivery of client services.
- Interstate travel may be required.
$204,663 - $228,359 a year
- Information for Applications must be limited to a one-page summary sheet and an attached resume/cv For further information.
- See how Cummins is powering a world that’s Always On by accessing news releases and more information at https://www.cummins.com/always-on.
- Seeking an immediately available Certified Field Service Mechanic for a permanent job in Darwin.
- Our client is seeking an immediately available Field Service…
- Demonstrated ability to use a wide range of information technology applications and ability to maintain accurate, high quality,.
- For more information about Cummins careers in Australia visit https://Cummins-Australia.jobsor Vikki on 08 9475 8755.
- FIFO role from Perth to The Pilbara.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.