Information Technology Certificate jobs
You refined by:
$70,010 - $83,246 a year
- Uses diverse information sources and database services effectively.
- Undertaking less complex writing, advisory, information management and dissemination tasks,…
- For further technical information relating to this position please refer to the Position Information Package.
- We partner with scientists and engineers and apply…
$55,934 - $68,204 a year
- Client Relationship Officer/Information & Recognition Officer - Temporary Register.
- Classification: Administrative Services Officer Class 2/3.
- Job Category Information and communications technology.
- ICT Service Desk, a part of Business and Technology Services Command, is the first line in providing…
$119,495 - $134,208 a year
- More information can be found in the Public Services Transformation website.
- And articulate manner using the most appropriate medium for conveying information.
- An opportunity exists for a motivated individual to join the Hume Rural Health Alliance as a Service Desk Officer for a fixed term period of 8 Months.
- Qualification in information technology or related discipline.
- More information can be found at www.nt.gov.au.
- Concepts to non-technical key stakeholders.
- Assist in information dissemination to the school population via Assistant Principal and Mini School.
- The College has specialised areas to support the learning…
- Please do not attach copies of qualifications, certificates or documentation (other than what has been requested) - you can bring these if called for interview.
- Maintain a current Working with Children certificate in accordance with the relevant state or territory child protection legislation (as required).
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.