Injury Management Advisor jobs in Parramatta NSW
You refined by:
Sydney NSW (undo)
- Provide coaching and advice to the workplace management team to develop injury management competency.
- Develop and promote injury management strategies that…
- Assist in conducting audits and inspections with management and HSRs that result in action plans for improvement.
- What we are looking for.
- Coaching operational management and driving injury management performance.
- Assisting in the development and implementation of nationwide initiatives to improve…
- Work closely with Nurse/Health Coordinator to develop, coordinate, roll out & support initiatives within health & injury management for Australia.
- Collaborative environment, working alongside professionals in all injury management disciplines.
- Great opportunity offering exposure to all aspects of workers…
- Previous Comcare case management experience preferred;
- Rehabilitation Consultant, rehabilitation consultant, Rehab Consultant, rehab consultant, Injury…
$130,000 - $180,000 a year
- Work with RTW coordinators to ensure injury management, WorkCover and return to work programs are managed effectively;
- Lead incident investigations with site management.
- Communicate between injured employees, management and medical providers.
- Duties of the WHS Advisor Role:
$80,000 - $90,000 a year
- You will need strong team management experience along with recent injury management experience at an employer environment.
- On-going contract, Immediate Start.
- This role will appeal to those with a minimum of 3 years workers compensation injury management experience ideally with hands on Occupational Therapy experience…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.