Inside Sales jobs
You refined by:
- Proactively manage the pipeline of enquiries to improve sales conversion rates.
- 5 years + experience in sales/front office hospitality roles.
- Strong technical, sales, and listening skills.
- You'll also be a mentor-type, keen to coach a sales team still in its infancy.
- Permanent Position - $80-90K Base.
- Have excellent communication (interpersonal and presentation) and closing skills, and have successfully applied these in inside sales.
- Take a look at New Relic!
- SFDC Familiarity; Ability to define sales content to relevant sales phases & activities.
- Act as an experienced sales coach to mentor sales representatives and…
Smaart Recruitment JA
$60,000 - $80,000 a year
- Previous experience working within a phone based sales role.
- You have had 12 months experience working in a phone based sales role.
- Complex sales / solution sales and extensive large figure deal experience.
- Meet and exceed sales goals (quotas) through prospecting, qualifying, managing, and…
- Able to travel regionally and globally (as needed) to represent Advisian and/or broader Worley in sales pursuits and support teams/projects.
- 1 – 3 years of technology related sales as an inside sales representatives, business development, or sales engineering/consulting experience.
- Create individually tailored account sales plans for each customer to deliver strategic sales objectives.
- Effectively leverage internal resources to meet and…
- Simplifying sales processes, resulting in increased time dedicated to customers.
- 5+ years of professional working experience within operations or related…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.