Inside Sales jobs
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in sales or inside sales within a B2B environment, preferably in the printing or packaging industry.
- Good knowledge of MS Office.
- Attend sales meetings for your markets and provide sales solutions for how the Sales Development team can support those local teams efforts.
- 2+ years of technology related sales or business development experience; Experience working within a technical sales environment preferred.
- The inside sales rep will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent.
- Work collaboratively with all cross-functional resources to achieve your quota: inside sales, channel systems engineering, field marketing, cybersecurity sales…
$65,000 - $75,000 a year
- We are a US Based Tech Giant specialising in Information Management SaaS.
- We have worldwide offices and are poised to reach Unicorn status!
- In a period of rapid growth, we have an opportunity for a professional, engaging and talented phone based sales person to join the sales team (we have a team of…
- In addition, you will develop and manage sales pipeline – prospect and assess new sales potential while moving a large number of transactions simultaneously…
- Participates in development of district sales strategy & quota setting; defines own individual sales plan.
- Proven track record in sales.
$55,000 - $65,000 a year
- An innovative software company is looking forward to welcoming an inside sales representative to join their growing organisation.
- What's in it for you?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.