Department of the Attorney-General and Justice
- Manage the investigation activities of NT WorkSafe, including training and mentoring Inspectors in investigation.
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant field.
- Liaise with discipline engineer when discrepancies or concerns arise between the field inspector and the vendor.
- Conduct reviews of criticality assessments.
$145,048 a year
- The Deputy Inspector has delegated authority to exercise the powers of the Inspector under Sections 19, 22, 23, 24 of the Inspector of Correctional Services Act…
Australian Building and Construction Commission
$107,877 - $116,457 a year
- These services include providing legal advice and assistance to Inspectors during the course of their investigations, assessing briefs of evidence and managing…
$160,000 a year
- Experience working with firewalls (preferably, Palo Alto and Cisco firewalls), routing, switching, IPS / IDS, VPN, Multi-factor Authentication, and Web…
We have removed 1 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.