You refined by:
Brisbane QLD (undo)
Instrumentation Engineer jobs in Archerfield QLD
- RPEQ accreditation, chartered status with Engineers Australia and functional safety accreditation would be preferable.
- Just imagine your future with us….
- We are currently seeking an experienced Electrical and Instrumentation Engineer to join our Oil and Gas project in Brisbane.
- RPEQ qualified or working towards.
- Lead Electrical & Instrumentation Engineer – APLNG.
- Experience with Instrumentation equipment design, specifications and procurement activities.
- The senior engineer will provide consultation and mentoring/guidance to other engineers, sales and field service personnel.
Klohn Crippen Berger
- You will be responsible for analysing survey, geotechnical instrumentation and quality control test data.
- The role is for both site and office-based roles.
- And Lead commissioning engineer and supervision of construction resources during the commissioning phase of projects.
- A commitment to our goal of Zero Harm.
- Our team in Brisbane is currently seeking expressions of interest from Experienced Electrical, Instrumentation & Controls Engineers to assist with a recent…
- Experience with LCMS instrumentation and workflows.
- Preferred greater than 3 years’ experience in complex Instrumentation solution sales, with a focus on Mass…
- Experienced in preparing design and documentation including functional descriptions and process and instrumentation diagrams.
- Our clients specialise in providing engineering services in electrical and instrumentation, process control, automation, etc.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.