Integration Support jobs in Victoria
- Strong understanding of API led integration.
- Demonstrated ability to provide support and training to end user.
- Work with the latest and greatest technology.
- Manage and support CRM integration's.
- Providing level 2 and 3 application support.
- 4+ years working in an application support role.
- Based on St Kilda Road.
$140,000 - $160,000 a year
- Expert level of computer skills in large accounting packages, Excel and system integration.
- A demonstrated ability in financial modelling and reporting is…
- Lead change and continuous improvement programs across the customer database, integrations and tools, retargeting.
- 9 months fixed term contract.
- Meeting Key Performance Indicators that support IT performance, effectiveness & efficiency in the firm.
- The firm is focused on optimising innovative technology…
- Work closely with various business teams to drive the functional operational support through the salesforce applications.
- Our client is a Global Consultancy.
$80,000 - $100,000 a year
- Prioritising and delivering support requests from end users.
- The Configuration of the Salesforce Marketing Cloud platform to support business needs.
$170,000 - $200,000 a year
- As an experienced Domain Architect the organisation would expect knowledge of TOGAF or similar framework, the processes/WoW that would typically involve…
- Reporting into the CEO you will support the organisations continued growth by providing sound financial advice and strategic input.
- Project manage email projects within Engagement & Support such as CRM integration and marketing automation.
- You will be working within a culture which supports…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.