Intern Program jobs in Victoria
- Enrolled in the CICM Training program.
- Senior staff are strongly committed to teaching and the professional development of Interns, HMOs and Registrars.
- The program supports an active teaching and training program for all clinical disciplines.
- There are more than 40 consultant Psychiatrists, 50 registrars and 25…
- The Registrar also has a vital role in teaching and supporting Resident Medical Officers and Interns.
- For further information on all of our Challis Rewards…
- Together the two Senior Pharmacists for Education and Training will co-ordinate technicians, undergraduate, intern and resident programs to ensure best outcomes…
- Direct and coordinate training for medical interns undertaking emergency medicine rotations.
- Manage OH&S consistent with overall OH&S programs, policies and…
- Supervise the relevant Interns and HMOs.
- Provide opportunities for Interns and HMOs to learn and practise procedures and techniques relevant to the rotation,…
$200,000 - $300,000 a year
- Staff health and wellbeing program.
- The successful FACEM will be part of a growing emergency department team of medical students, interns, HMOs, provisional and…
- The educational program is adapted to meet training requirements at both junior and senior level.
- The Registrar also has a vital role in teaching and supporting…
- Supervision of junior staff including HMOs and interns.
- For further information on all of our Challis Rewards Program's please see Challis Rewards Program.
Healthcare Professionals Group
- Uphold clinical standards across a range of administrative activity, programs, improvement projects, service planning.
- This is a Level 2 intensive care unit.
Be the first to see new Intern Program jobs in Victoria
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.