Intern Program jobs
$94,864 - $101,719 a year
- BabyLab personnel include MARCS and School-based Academic Researchers, Research Officers/Assistants, Higher Degree Research Students and Interns.
- The program supports an active teaching and training program for all clinical disciplines.
- There are more than 40 consultant Psychiatrists, 50 registrars and 25…
- Comprehensive Health and Wellbeing Programs including:
- Staff health service, Critical Incident Stress Management and Employee Assistance Programs.
$79,682 - $106,957 a year
- It is the principal teaching hospital of the Australian National University (ANU) Graduate Medical Program.
- Canberra Health Services is a values-led Directorate…
- Program Managers provide immediate support and management within their program areas.
- Supervision of interns and students.
- Full-time - 76 hours per fortnight.
$81,639 - $110,406 a year
- Supervision and teaching of medical students and interns attached to the Emergency Department.
- Attendance and participation in Departmental and Network meetings…
- Professional development, salary sacrificing options, shift and locality allowances, corporate discounts, wellness programs and the EAP.Why make the change?
$150,000 a year
- Manage high-profile and complex end-to-end programs and projects within the organisation (through the entire lifecycle).
Bairnsdale Regional Health Service
East Gippsland VIC
- Health and Wellbeing program including gym membership at corporate rates.
- Medical staffing is comprised of a SMO with strong support from HMO's, interns on…
$96,886 - $110,323 a year
- Participate and contribute to the biopsychosocial group program.
- Participate and contribute to the training of psychology interns.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.