Intern Program jobs
$92,103 - $97,049 a year
- CHS administers a range publicly funded health facilities, programs and services including but not limited to:
- Forensic Mental Health Service Clinician.
$81,639 - $110,406 a year
- Supervision and teaching of medical students and interns attached to the Emergency Department.
- Attendance and participation in Departmental and Network meetings…
$96,886 - $110,323 a year
- Participate and contribute to the biopsychosocial group program.
- Participate and contribute to the training of psychology interns.
Bairnsdale Regional Health Service
East Gippsland VIC
- Health and Wellbeing program including gym membership at corporate rates.
- Medical staffing is comprised of a SMO with strong support from HMO's, interns on…
$49.04 - $60.15 an hour
- Brain injury including the ability to develop and provide cognitive rehabilitation program.
- Supervision experience of interns completing post qualification…
- Program Managers provide immediate support and management within their program areas.
- Supervision of interns and students.
- Full-time - 76 hours per fortnight.
- Direct and coordinate training for medical interns undertaking emergency medicine rotations.
- Manage OH&S consistent with overall OH&S programs, policies and…
New South Wales
- Medical staffing of the Department consists of consultants, trainees, residents, interns and medical students.
- Acute Paediatrics/Neonates – 6 Month Rotation.
$171,044 - $216,865 a year
- Clinical Audit / Practice Review of Registrars, Resident Medical Officers and Interns.
- Make a commitment to maintain clinical standards through participation in…
$150,000 a year
- Manage high-profile and complex end-to-end programs and projects within the organisation (through the entire lifecycle).
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.