Internal Communication jobs in Victoria
Australian Building and Construction Commission
$70,186 - $76,165 a year
- Research and draft material for a variety of mediums including agency publications and newsletters, internal briefing papers, internal communications and Senate…
- A competent level of verbal & written communication skills.
- You will offer a high standard of customer service along with great attention to detail along with…
- Proactively consulting with internal and external stakeholders and analysing wellbeing data to identify strategic well-being opportunities,.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to develop strong working relationships across a range of stakeholders, both internal and external to the…
Swan Hill Rural City Council
Swan Hill VIC
$71,758 a year
- If you have strong communication skills, an ability to work collaboratively and can provide a high level of internal support then we would like to hear from you…
$52,493 a year
- Strong communication skills – both written and verbal.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders regarding the management, transport, offsite attendance…
- Coordinate internal communications to the network on behalf od the Safety & Wellbeing team.
- Exceptional communications skills both written and verbal.
Melbourne City Centre VIC
- This includes identifying and managing all Ministerial events and developing briefing packages, background briefing forms, speaking notes and logistics…
- Great written and verbal communication skills.
- Communicate clearly with internal Stramit branches and also external customers.
- In this role you will:
$85,022 - $92,032 a year
- HEW7 $85,022 - $92,032 per annum plus superannuation.
- HEW 7, $85,022 - $92,032 per annum plus superannuation.
- In this role, you will responsible for the quality…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.