Inventory jobs in Sydney Central Business District NSW
You refined by:
- Prior experience in a Risk and/or Loss Prevention role at a regional level and an understanding of inventory flow.
- General adhoc tasks where required.
$80,000 - $90,000 a year
- Implementation of new inventory management systems.
- As the Inventory Analyst you will be responsible for all inventory management of products at the site.
- Design artwork for a variety of inventory including print and digital billboards, street furniture and a variety of other small format specifications.
- We care fiercely about our customers, our team and our brand.
- We want you to be Inventory Manager of our Brookvale store (Back of House Manager).
- Kerry offers the industry’s largest portfolio of Taste & Nutrition Systems and Functional Ingredients & Actives, serving the Global Food, Beverage and…
- We are a well respected, family owned fresh food retailer who believe in something greater than just selling fresh food.
- We’ve believed in nature itself.
- Maintaining and managing van stock of spare parts inventory.
- Haier, one of many brands within the Fisher & Paykel portfolio, has topped the global ranking as…
- As a Sales Coordinator for Nine, you will be responsible for campaign coordination of inventory sales across the Nine portfolio of Sports assets, working across…
Sydney Central Business District NSW
- Coordinate with Buying & Planning Managers to identify pre and in-season opportunities based off weekly & monthly sales and inventory performance.
- Assist in controlling inventory and ensure all stocks are properly maintained, tagged and counted at all times.
- Achieving sales targets, monthly, quarterly.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.