Inventory jobs in Sydney Central Business District NSW
You refined by:
Alexandria NSW (undo)
- Upload products and inventory including product descriptions to online shop.
- Working within an Ecommerce fashion business you will focus on driving exceptional…
$60,000 - $80,000 a year
- Ensures an up-to-date and accurate IT asset inventory within Red Bull standards/tools.
- The person maintains an up-to-date and secure inventory of end-user’s…
- You will also ensure inventory is effectively managed to minimise cost and maximise efficiencies.
- Iconic & well regarded automotive supply business.
- Has been accountable for inventory and/or rostering and/or team training in their career.
- Pride, Passion, Courage, Integrity and Family – these are the values…
- Monitor weekly business intelligence through distributor inventory and sell through reports to determine correct strategy.
- “This is not a supply chain role”.
- They use RF scanners to ensure that all orders and inventory are accurately tracked.
- They also make sure to track all orders, packaging, and shipping in order…
Black Swallow Boutique
- Regular stocktaking and inventory control.
- You will be responsible for picking and packing orders, accepting deliveries, stock counting, allocating spaces for…
$50,000 a year
- Effective liaison with inventory, warehouse, technical and accounting departments to ensure customers are kept well informed throughout the ordering stage.
tm stagetec systems
- Managing stock, ensuring the warehousing / inventory systems are up to date.
- Tm stagetec systems is seeking a warehouse assistant to join our logistics team.
Melitta Professional Coffee Solutions
- Perform detailed manual inventory counts.
- Melitta Coffee Professional Solutions is a specialist for professional preparation of hot beverages.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.