Investigator Recruitment jobs
$96,071 a year
- Proven ability to manage hostile claimants, direct investigators and liaise with claims managers and insurers.
- On a daily basis you will:
$74,406 - $100,090 a year
- Aboriginal job applicants are encouraged to visit the NSW Health Aboriginal Recruitment tool, Stepping Up to assist in preparing your application.
- Facilitate subject enrolment at site level with focused patient recruitment strategies and action plans.
- Prepare reports for Investigator and Site Evaluations,…
$53 an hour
- As a Medical Device Investigator, you will be responsible for undertaking risk-assessment assessments and investigations of medical devices adverse event…
Northern Health Australia
- Leading administrative matters such as staff recruitment, invoicing and budgets.
- The Manager, Clinical Research liaises with and supports the research needs of…
- At the CRC, our research nurses take a leading role in collaborating with clinical investigators and.
- Aboriginal job applicants are encouraged to visit the NSW…
- Attend and contribute to global or national Investigator meetings.
- Assist in forecasting study timelines, resources, recruitment, budget, study materials and…
- Any documents not supplied may result in your application being withdrawn from the recruitment process.
- Applicants will be advised by AFP Recruitment if they…
- The Department encourages applications from people with disability and will provide reasonable adjustments in our recruitment process and in the workplace.
$93,151 - $98,728 a year
- Willingness to develop within the Clinical Trial Coordinator role, by continuing professional education and attending research and investigator meetings.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.