Ip Australia jobs
You refined by:
AWS Australia Pty Ltd (undo)
- Proven experience with data center equipment and rack build/installation.
- In depth operational understanding of networking hardware:
- 10+ years design/implementation/consulting experience of distributed applications.
- 3+ years management of technical, customer facing resources.
- Previous telecommunications experience as a network engineer in carrier grade implementations of MPLS, IP, Ethernet and DWDM.
- AS/BS in Information Systems, Computer Science or Information Assurance, may be coupled with certifications to include CCNA, CCNP or JNCIA;
- Minimum 5 years experience in either technical support or software development.
- Computing fundamentals, including data structures, algorithm design and…
- 5+ years of experience in the design and implementation of IT solutions (including scalable cloud-based solutions and microservices architectures).
- Minimum of 5 or more years of experience in data-center technology roles and 5+ years in a management/team lead role.
- Up to 10-20% travel may be required.
- 5+ years consulting program/project management experience.
- 3+ years of experience working in a customer facing delivery role.
- This is a customer facing role.
- Coordinate efforts around IP development, evangelism and thought-leadership events relating to Big Data & Analytics.
- Are you a Big Data specialist?
- Strong knowledge of IP networking fundamentals and experience with the application of IP protocols.
- Good understanding of standard network protocols (Ethernet,…
Be the first to see new Ip Australia jobs
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.