Ip Australia $150,100 jobs
You refined by:
Sydney Eastern Suburbs NSW
$750 a day
- Develop & maintain current software, such as Rhino, Websites and AX integration.
- Working with Vendor to develop solution.
- Experience in Azure Devops / TFS.
Sydney Central Business District NSW
$180,000 a year
- This company is a large and high profile Investment Banking Institution with a strong presence in more than 30+ countries around the globe.
- Boeing Defence Australia is shaping the future of aerospace and delivering some of the nation's most important programs for the Australian Defence Force.
- © 2018 Ernst & Young, Australia.
- Resolving commercialisation and issues relating to complex IP licensing, open source software.
- Well this is just the beginning.
- DXC Oxygen is the leading, specialist SAP solutions provider across Australia and New Zealand.
- Develop new DXC Oxygen products through packaging DXC Oxygen IP…
- You will be a 3-7 PAE technology lawyer with solid experience across software, technology, IP and telco transactions.
Health Workforce Queensland
- Virgin Australia and Qantas operate approximately 12 flights (one hour duration) to Brisbane every day.
- Rockhampton is a large regional city with a population…
$150,000 - $200,000 a year
- Commercial negotiation to include IP law and niche practice pricing models.
- In return we can offer leadership of a small but highly capable team, delivering…
Australian Security Recruitment Group
$120 an hour
- IP / HD CCTV Systems and Networks (Avigilon - Milestone - HikVision - Dahua - Flir - IndigoVision).
- You must be Electronic Security Systems Experienced (In…
- Hall & Wilcox is a pre-eminent independent business law firm with one of the fastest growing partnerships in Australia.
- About the role and team.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.