Itil Service Level Manager jobs
You refined by:
Melbourne VIC (undo)
- Any experience with Billing and Account or internet and fixed line service request are highly regarded.
- You will be working on Service requests -i.e account…
- Significantly senior level Operational Experience.
- Represent at senior level to report on current and forecasted mobile provisioning activity.
- Comfortable interacting with all levels of management.
- Manage, document and report on performance against service level agreements (SLA's) and where SLA's are…
$60,000 a year
- EY are the only professional services organisation offering a separate team dedicated exclusively to the financial services market.
- Ideally, you’ll also have.
- High level of problem solving ability and attention to detail.
- Ability to liaise with staff at different levels of the business.
- Reports to: IT Manager, ANZ.
Appetency Recruitment Services
- Leading a mature service desk.
- Accountability of improving service desk productivity & KPIs.
- You will be responsible for building the service desk process…
- Provide technical advice and assistance to end users, managers and the business.
- The ability to work collaboratively with a range of stakeholders including…
- Record of delivering pre and post sales consulting services to clients with exemplary attention to detail.
- Expert level solution designs (architecture, bill of…
- High level requirements gathering and solutioning experience.
- Junior level project management or Lead Business Analysis experience preferred.
- Citrix based services and infrastructure.
- An exceptional customer service approach.
- Maintain high levels of customer satisfaction in the delivery and support of…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.