Itil Service Level Manager jobs
- We are seeking an effective, passionate and collaborative individual who enjoys providing high level advice and support in developing and implementing…
$60,000 - $80,000 a year
- Identify and manage business requirements with respect to IT services.
- Industry Specific Experience (e.g. management consulting/ professional services/.
- The Client Delivery Manager is a direct Client contact position responsible for delivery of all high-value and in-scope contracted services across all involved…
- Significantly senior level Operational Experience.
- Represent at senior level to report on current and forecasted mobile provisioning activity.
- Ensure that Service Delivery meets contracted requirements with a high level of customer satisfaction.
- It will also see you ensure that all service requests are…
- Ability to liaise at all levels, both inside and outside the organisation.
- Comprehensive understanding of service delivery technologies and the application of…
- Looking for infrastructure service delivery manager with IT governance experience.
- Facilitate the delivery of contracted services to the client's subsidiaries…
- Manage, review and authorise the day-to-day operational deliverables in line with account service levels and NEC objectives.
- As a Contractor with PwC, you’ll find the flexibility you need to make choices that suit your individual needs and unique skill set.
- You will be required to manage services to ensure that SLAs and KPIs are met or exceeded; maintain tight control over schedule, risks, scope of work and budget;…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.