Itil Service Level Manager jobs
- You will be encouraged to work with your manager to create a clear learning and development plan to ensure you are working new technologies and have exposure to…
- Demonstrable experience of working with stakeholders of all levels.
- Provide consultative advice to programme and project managers, Heads of aiming to promote…
- Proactively manage accounts by chairing monthly service review meetings and developing service improvement plans;
- Produce reports as required; and.
- High level requirements gathering and solutioning experience.
- Junior level project management or Lead Business Analysis experience preferred.
$60,000 a year
- EY are the only professional services organisation offering a separate team dedicated exclusively to the financial services market.
- Ideally, you’ll also have.
- Manage the establishment of associated legal instruments to ensure Client achieves the best “value for money” and service standards.
$160,000 a year
- Knowledge and experience in ITIL, Agile and Prince2 and technical expertise including a certain level of coding would be an advantage.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to prepare executive and board level submissions.
- Manage the establishment of associated legal instruments to…
- This contract opportunity plays a critical role in driving and delivering progressive, innovative and cost-effective solutions that facilitate innovation,…
$51 - $55 an hour
- Providing excellent customer service to the end users and internal as well as external business stakeholders;
- 1st and 2nd level IT technical support to more 300…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.